When – 27th February, 12pm – 3pm
Where – Live Online
In today’s competitive environment, improving the performance of others as part of the ‘learning organisation’ is no longer an option but an essential part of economic prosperity. This session shows you how to deal with key issues in all work groups and includes:
- Conflict management
- Motivation, ability and confidence building in people
- Team performance through individual contributions
This course is specifically tailored to:
- Qualified solicitors with 2-4 years PQE.
- More junior solicitors who are given earlier responsibility for managing others.
- More experienced professionals who seek a refresher and update on their existing skillset and wish to comply with the SRA Statement of Solicitor Competence.
To book your place, visit: https://altior.co.uk/public-training-programmes/course-directory/management-and-leadership/managing-others