When – 30 September 2019
Where – Live Online
The course will give you an understanding of how to manage successful working relationships with people in your business and develop your leadership skills in order to lead a successful team.
Kaplan Altior’s Improved Individual Performance course will show you how to improve the performance of others and how to deals with key issues in all work groups. The session includes:
- Conflict management
- Motivation, ability and confidence building in people
- Team performance through individual contributions
This course is specifically tailored to qualified solicitors with 2-4 years PQE, more junior solicitors who are given earlier responsibility for managing others and also more experienced professionals who seek a refresher and update on their existing skill set.
Key benefits include:
- Identify and adapt your personal leadership style to maximise performance in others
- Understand what motivates people and use these motivators in an individual and team context
- Use learning styles and coaching techniques to improve individual and team performance
- Identify and communicate tasks for delegation more effectively
- Provide feedback and tackle performance difficulties with confidence.
To book your place, visit: https://altior.co.uk/public-training-programmes/course-directory/management-and-leadership/managing-others