When – 28 February, 12pm – 1.30pm
Where – Live Online
Diversity is important to the successful functioning of law firms as well as ensuring the ongoing relevance of the legal profession. This course will look at what we mean by diversity, why it is important and how firms can ensure that they are implementing strategies that will encourage it.
This course is applicable to all solicitors as each individual is responsible for complying with the requirements of the SRA Handbook, and the managers of each firm are responsible for the overall compliance of their firm.
Key benefits include:
- Session specifically focuses on Diversity as one SRA risk factor
- Gain an understanding of how better Diversity strategies and planning can benefit individual solicitors and law firms.
- Short, interactive, cost effective session which can be accessed from any location.
- Delivered live by practitioners with expertise in diversity within law firms.
- Designed to cover key SRA competencies
To book your place, visit: https://altior.co.uk/public-training-programmes/course-directory/compliance