Certainty Expert Webinars are The National Will Register’s free monthly webinars that are presented by forward-thinking, leading individuals in Private Client Practice. Each month our speakers present on thought provoking subject matters with the aim of educating and giving our audience an insight on current cases, ‘hot topics’ or specialist areas of the law which those watching can take and apply into their everyday working practices.
This month, we are welcoming back Gill Steel from LawSkills who is presenting her webinar “What would you charge for a Will if Wills & LPAs were the only services you offered?”.
The aim of this month’s webinar is:
- To engage solicitors in an exercise in re-thinking the pricing of a Wills service in competitive times
The outcome of the webinar:
- Participants will be able to reflect on their own practice and look at it differently
- How many chargeable hours are taken in making a standard Will?
- What are the variables?
- Is there enough potential business available in your area?
- How many chargeable hours are taken when including an LPA or estate planning?
- Reality check
- What will you do next?
Join us for our next free Certainty Expert Webinar on Thursday 27th February 2020 at 12.00pm. Places are limited so register for the webinar now.