*Calling all PI law firms*
68% of solicitors imagine that consumers shop around before making a final choice, yet only a quarter of PI clients said they actually did.
Join us on our FREE webinar on Wednesday 21st October at 11am to explore the findings of our new industry white paper on how consumers choose a law firm and how you can be top of their list.
Registration is now open, but be quick as spaces are limited.
Do you know what really drives consumers to choose your firm, or your competitors for that matter? First4Lawyers’ brand new industry white paper debunks what solicitors THINK consumers are looking for in a law firm, by looking at what is ACTUALLY important to consumers when choosing a legal provider. The report features specially commissioned IRN research which surveyed solicitors at both PI and consumer law firms, and compares the findings to the very latest consumer research from across the legal industry.
- What factors are driving today’s legal consumer?
- Understand the latest consumer trends in legal services
- Are you applying the four key principles for attracting potential clients?
- How you should manage and track your marketing spend?
- Should you sign up to review and comparison websites?
- Are you making the best use of your website?
- Practical hints and tips from industry experts and peer law firms
- Stay one step ahead of your competition
Spaces for the live webinar are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis, so don’t miss out. If you can’t make the date, order a recording of the webinar to view later.