By London Legal Support Trust
‘Motivation Monday’ on 18 October will take on a new meaning for thousands of legal professionals in central London as they take on the highly anticipated London Legal Walk, back as an in-person event for the first time since 2019.
What is the London Legal Walk?
- A 10km walk (or run!) in central London (with a choice of three routes, plus an accessible route) on Monday 18 October.
- Starting from Carey Street behind the Royal Courts of Justice, finishing with a street party (also on Carey Street).
- Registration is from 2pm-7pm and teams can walk together to complete the route up to 10pm.
- A number of Covid-19 safety measures have been put in place (found on the website).
- For those who are unable to get to central London, there is the option to walk a 10km route closer to home.
Why you should walk with us
LLST is an independent funder striving to increase access to justice through free legal advice. We help to support over 100 frontline free legal advice charities in London and the south-east. LLST’s biggest fundraising event of the year is the London Legal Walk; we are able to help fund frontline free legal advice agencies because of the donations and support from the legal community.
Who will I be walking with?
Enthusiasm and support for the return of the in-person London Legal Walk has been incredible. Over 5,000 walkers have already signed up from law firms, chambers, legal advice agencies, law schools, in-house legal teams and the judiciary.
LLST is extremely grateful to everyone who has registered a team and all the supporters and sponsors of the event.
How you can help