In episode ten of Topical Talks, Title Research was joined by Nigel Merchant, Technical Manager at Kings Court Trust, to discuss the biggest industry news stories from 2020. Nigel and Anthony Allsopp of Title Research discuss the pandemic’s impact on the industry, as well as other popular topics from throughout the year, including:
- Adapting to working from home
- The remote witnessing of Wills
- Online submission of probate applications for professionals
- And more…
Topical Talks with Title Research is a podcast about estate administration, probate and other areas of interest in the Wills and probate sector. In each episode, Title Research speaks to a highly regarded individual from the industry about their specialism and current popular topics of conversation.
Previous episodes include discussions about:
- Mental capacity with Tim Farmer of TSF Consultants
- Contentious probate with Martin Holdsworth of IDR Law
- Long-term and elderly care with Heledd Wyn of Gregg Latchams
- And more…
Title Research provides a range of genealogical research and asset repatriation services for legal professionals. Their services are designed to streamline the estate administration process, to take the effort out of locating the correct people or assets, and to mitigate against the risk of future dispute or complications.