By Legal Futures’ Associates Title Research
The new online asset-searching engine can help you during the estate administration process by locating the deceased’s assets and maximising the value of the estate.
One of your duties when administering an estate is to locate all of the deceased’s assets, which may include known, unclaimed or lost assets. Gathering accurate information on the deceased’s estate from financial institutions can be time-consuming and it can be difficult to know where to start.
That’s why Title Research have teamed up with Inheritance Data to offer financial asset searches for just £249 (+VAT) which:
- Searches 200 financial institutions and 350+ databases.
• Provides in-depth and reliable information about the deceased’s assets
- Check matches in real-time via a 24/7 online portal
- Reduces your administration time
• Maximises the value of the estate
• Provides peace of mind
- Reduces the risk of loss to the estate