This year’s Legal IT Show will see the launch of the latest addition to the TikitTFB product suite: WebConnect.
We all expect to be able to check our bank accounts online and increasingly law firms have offered the same facilities to their clients by providing access to online case information including key steps and documents. In some cases, this information is live and in real time but in many situations is delayed and the information is transferred to a secondary system for end-user access.
Other firms have gone one step further by encouraging clients to update information back into their case management systems.
Unfortunately, as no two case flows are the same, having a standard product that allows law firm’s clients to update data directly is difficult. In addition, ongoing security concerns have in many cases prevented this approach from being adopted.
TikitTFB WebConnect provides the solution.
This sophisticated yet easy-to-use product allows law firm clients to update their case details online in a customised, branded and secure website. What is more, the request to the end user to supply details can be generated from the firm’s case management system automatically with a secure e-mail link as well as a more traditional website.
Other benefits of WebConnect include:
- Improved efficiency and significantly reduced costs – for example, there’s no longer the need to manually generate and send hard copies for completion and return;
- All data is updated in real-time and is available for processing by the law firm;
- Improved security using HTTPS and individual user logins, on a robust and scalable platform;
- No limits to the number of different pages of data a firm can hold for each case flow;
- Compatibility with all client, matter and case management-based data in Partner for Windows; and
- Fully supports the publishing of documents whether native office format or PDF.
TikitTFB will be on stand 34 at the Legal IT Show at the Business Design Centre, London, on 6 and 7 March. On the stand, the team will be available to talk through WebConnect in more detail and answer any questions you might have.