Did you know that earlier this year Title Research  launched a brand new podcast for legal professionals?
Topical Talks with Title Research is a podcast about estate administration, probate and other areas of interest in the wills and probate sector. In each episode, Title Research speaks to a highly regarded individual from the industry about their specialism and current popular topics of conversation.
It’s now been over six months since the first episode launched but you can catch up on any of the episodes that you may have missed. The podcasts so far have included:
- Spanish Solicitor, Roser Coll shared her knowledge on Spanish probate law
- Chairman of Solicitors for the Elderly, Michael Culver, talked about his thoughts on the legal sector
- Martin Holdsworth of IDR Law discussed contentious probate
- Jeff de-Rhune of Trust & Probate Insurance talked insurance in estate administration
- Heledd Wyn, Associate Director and Head of Long Term & Elderly Care at Gregg Latchams,discussed long-term care
- Holly Mieville-Hawkins, Senior Associate at Enable Law, shared her expertise on Inheritance Tax planning and the Court of Protection
Title Research provides a range of genealogical research and asset repatriation services for legal professionals. Their services are designed to streamline the estate administration process, to take the effort out of locating the correct people or assets, and to mitigate against the risk of future dispute or complications. If you have any questions about genealogical research, asset repatriation or how you can work with Title Research, call them on 0345 87 27 600 or email email@example.com .