17 September 2019, London
This groundbreaking event is organised by the Wellbeing Work Alliance alongside our charity partner, LawCare. The conference will be raising money for LawCare.
It will appeal to all those within law firms, barristers chambers and in-house legal and HR departments who “get” both the importance of managing wellbeing in their working environment, and how developing and applying the principles of wellbeing are not only inextricably linked to profitability and productivity, but also with attracting and retaining the very best people.
Delegates will take away with them an insight into the latest thinking on wellbeing in practice together with the tools they need to drive forward the development and enhancement of their own organisation’s wellbeing policies and practices
Topics to be covered include:
- The What and Why of Wellbeing for Lawyers
- Understanding Anxiety
- Why Mental Health Matters For Lawyers
- Wellbeing – The in-house Legal Function Perspective
- The Mindful Business Charter
- Profitability, Productivity and Wellbeing
- Making Effective Collaboration and Teamwork Risk Free
- Case Study: Wellbeing in Practice
- Finding and Maintaining Emotional Wellbeing for Busy, High-Achievers
- The Art of Mindfulness for Wellbeing
- Where Do We Go From Here? Putting it All into Practice
This very practical conference is chaired by James Pereira QC who is supported by a high-level panel of speakers drawn from private practice, in-house, consultancy and the charitable sector.
Book before 1 July and get not only a £75 discount but also a free copy of Angus Lyon’s book: A Lawyer’s Guide to Wellbeing and Managing Stress (published by ARK Group) which normally sells for £30.
Legal Futures readers have a 15% discount on tickets: use code 1944