By Legal Futures’ Associate Select Legal Systems 
Select Legal Systems Limited,  authors of the popular legal practice management software LAWFUSION , are busy promoting staff and recruiting new members of the team, to support the company’s success and growth.
Select has appointed 10 new members of staff, and has promoted two key people from the existing team since the beginning of the year.
– General Manager, Alex Smales , joined the team in January to build on the solid foundations of the business. Looking ahead at the next 5 years, Alex’s focus is to steer the business towards further growth, to continue improvement across all business processes, and to manage the implementation of some exciting development plans the company has in place for the LAWFUSION product.
– Non-practicing Solicitor, Danielle Park also joined Select in January, as Quality Assurance Engineer bringing a wealth of experience and knowledge to the team.
– Software Developer, Ashley Peterson is another new and valued member of Team LAWFUSION.
– In February Select expanded its sales team by welcoming Daniel Rowe who, following a successful induction period, is now fully up-and-running in his role.
– Victoria Walker was appointed as Project Manager in May and is now busy onboarding new LAWFUSION users.
– Select welcomed Millie Bartlett to the team, during May too, as Client Account Manager. Her main remit is to facilitate that all-important, two-way communication between Select and its clients.
– Two new Support Analysts were appointed over the Summer months – Matthew Jones and Kieran Hornsby – to bolster the award-winning LAWFUSION support team.
– Additionally two experienced trainers are in the wings about to join the team during the next few weeks.
– Congratulations to Mark Crispin who was promoted to Senior Support Analyst this Summer, and to Paul Firth too who became Support Team Leader earlier on this year.
Select Legal Systems continues to recruit for a number of further key positions:
– .Net Developers 
– Support Analysts 
– Technical Analysts 
For further details of current positions and how to apply please visit the Select Legal Systems Careers  Page.
Law firms have been choosing Select Legal Systems Limited  and LAWFUSION  every day for the past 25+ years . To view a 4-minute video featuring execs from a wide range of different law firms, explaining what they like most about the LAWFUSION please follow this link: LAWFUSION 25-YEAR VIDEO .
For further information about LAWFUSION  please call 01482 567601 during normal office hours. Alternatively please use the LAWFUSION online enquiry form .