The CS Partnership drafted the additional policies needed in line with the changes to the CQS requirements back in May 2019.
If you haven’t already drafted yours, for a limited time only you can purchase this essential pack with a 20% reduction on the usual price.
This essential pack includes: –
- SDLT Policy (requirement 1.2)
- SDLT Advice Sheet (referred to in the SDLT Policy)
- Mortgage Fraud Prevention Policy (requirement 1.4), an internal reporting form and a note on the joint Law Society and HM Land Registry’s practice note in this area – both of which accompany the policy
- Leasehold Policy (requirement 1.5)
- Reporting Matters to Lender Policy (requirement 4.5)
- Clause to be added to your existing file closure policy for dealing with the HMLR Property Alert Service
This essential pack is just £200 plus VAT (normal price £250 plus VAT). To get your copy please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 9398389.