Legal Eye Ltd have a wealth of experience working with a variety of firms and tailoring their advice to ensure the firm complies with the latest in regulatory requirements.
Jaunita Gobby, Legal Eye’s Founder and Director says “We are delighted to be working closely with Redbrick Solutions to provide their clients with clear, straightforward advice to help them understand the regulations and adapt their processes and procedures accordingly.”
Redbrick Solutions are a market leading practice management and legal accounts provider. Their best in class solution, Redbrick Practice Management, has been designed in conjunction with consultant lawyers to ensure it meets the varying needs of the modern day practitioner.
Martin MacDuff, Redbrick Solutions Managing Director comments “Risk management and compliance obligations can be burdensome for the lawyer. Redbrick Practice Management has been designed to meet the Lexcel case management requirements and last year we launched the COLP and COFA Toolkit. This latest partnership with Legal Eye further demonstrates our commitment to assisting the lawyer in meeting their compliance requirements.”
Legal Eye Ltd and Redbrick Solutions have teamed up to offer clients reduced rates on both Lexcel and CQS accreditation. There are a number of benefits to the law firm of securing accreditation such as:
- Effective risk management leading to fewer claims or complaints
- Better customer service leading to increased client retention
- Lower insurance premiums or favourable treatment from insurers
- Improved marketability and competitive advantage
- Increased success in tenders and panel reviews
- Helping to demonstrate best value compliance
- Consistency of service from all solicitors and practice groups
- Assistance with the new practice rules
- Increased profitability
Additionally, they will be offering clients a free compliance health check which includes review of the firms Client care letter, Terms of Business, email footer, website and registrations with the ICO and Financial Services EPF register.
For further information please contact Redbrick Solutions on 0845 166 2629.