Redbrick Solutions have announced this week that the latest version of their award winning case management solution has been released. This marks the 23rd version of ‘Redbrick Practice Management’ and includes a number of enhancements and new functionality to benefit clients, such as:
- Online Questionnaires. This new feature allows Redbrick users the ability to define forms / questionnaires that they would like answered by the client online and securely in the Redbrick portal.
- Credas Biometric ID checks fully integrated.
- Portal enhancements incl sharing with specific parties enabling you to choose who to share which documents with online. There have also been improvements to the existing Electronic Signature functionality in the portal.
- Perfect Portal Law firms can enhance their client experience with a fully branded mobile app that supports every area of law.
- Data Deletion Tool. This will allow you to remove data that you no longer need to retain, data that exceeds your companies’ data retention policies, or for GDPR.
- New Instruction Auto Import. Automatically importing matters into RPM saves you time and allows firms the ability to provide out of hours responses to new clients / prospects by way of existing automation.
- Enhanced e-DRS integration incl Reply to Land Registry Requisitions. When requisitions for AP1 applications are returned by the Land Registry, the system will now allow the user to reply to these and send replacement or additional documents from the documents screen.
- Document versioning. Allows better and automatic versioning of documents when enabled for individual documents.
- Quill Money Integration. You will now be able to post your financial details of the matter from the RPM Billing screen direct into the Quill Ledger instead of duplicating it in Quill. Removing data entry, error and duplication.
- And many more!
Existing clients will automatically receive the latest version of Redbrick Practice Management at no cost as part of Redbrick Solutions unique business model, which also includes support and training as part of the per matter transaction fee.
Jo Hodges, Director of Redbrick Solutions comments “As leading innovators it is crucial that our case management solutions continue to evolve, for the benefit of our clients, whom we continue to assist in working in the most efficient way possible. We’ve listened to our clients and delivered exciting new functionality to really help them thrive in this competitive market. Our ethos is simple – we provide easy to use, modern and affordable conveyancing case management solutions to successful law firms.”
Edward Sharpe, Partner at Sills and Betteridge comments “We have a wealth of expert knowledge within the firm and so it made sense to partner with the conveyancing case management experts. Choosing Redbrick Practice Management has helped us ensure all files are being dealt with in a consistently efficient manner, it helps us deliver a high level of service to our clients and is great for managing risk. The easy to use customisation tools have been a revelation for us. What used to take two months, we’re now able to do ourselves in two hours. Redbrick are a great team to work with too, they are always on hand to help with any queries. I’d have no hesitation in recommending them.”
Redbrick Solutions have achieved fantastic growth with a record year for new business in 2020-21. Their partnership with Coadjute to help bring blockchain to the property market is just one of many examples of innovation from Redbrick Solutions. The company has recruited four new members of staff to cope with demand, with over a dozen mid-tier firms currently going through implementation.
Jo concludes “Working closely with our clients is crucial to us, we hold regular client workshops to gain feedback on new innovations and to enable our clients to influence our future development plans. Version 24 is already in development and will be released later this year. We have some very exciting plans for the year ahead.”
Redbrick Solutions are running a free mini-series of webinars entitled ‘A Digital Future’ throughout September and October. Part one ‘Online quoting and referrer integration’ shall be on Tuesday 28 September at 11am. The webinar is suitable for all conveyancing professionals and will look at the benefits of online quoting, how to improve conversion rates, how to win work from referrers and reduce the associated admin.
Attendees may register via the following link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/220182019073330701