Redbrick Solutions have announced this week that the latest version of their revolutionary practice management solution has been released. This release marks a number of very significant enhancements to benefit clients.
- Custom fields allow a client to create bespoke fields on an ad-hoc basis, enabling simple customisation to the individual firms requirements.
- Calculated fields allow the client to take any existing numeric field and apply a number of complex calculations to it, each of these calculations can then be automatically re-used an unlimited number of times in documentation.
- Intelligent working all custom fields allow default settings to be applied and custom groups to be set, ensuring Redbrick Practice Management clients have the flexibility to work in the most efficient way possible.
- Conditional logic gives clients the power to easily create rules against any data within Redbrick Practice Management with a pre-defined outcome using ‘IF, AND, OR’ statements.
- Billing calculations have been enhanced to include calculated values that can be interrogated and used in business critical reports.
- Improved AML clients are now able to access a wider range of AML checks, including company credit report, financial report and business reports, with the results and full history saved against the client automatically.
- Estate accounts enhanced enabling clients to easily switch between date of death value and final value and to report on gains and losses.
Existing clients will automatically receive the latest version of Redbrick Practice Management at no cost with Redbrick Solutions unique business model. All new clients will receive the latest version straight away. Redbrick Solutions are one of the fastest growing Practice Management providers in the UK with two consecutive years of record growth.
Redbrick Practice Management is currently utilised by over 500 firms in the UK either across the whole of the firm or in one specific department. Wherever it is used the benefits are reassuringly the same – matters are handled more efficiently throughout, from sending quotes to file opening, documents, legal forms, intelligent workflows and timely billing with accurate, business critical reporting.