It’s more important than ever to be doing the right things so your law firm survives and thrives. So, if you’re just starting out or thinking about taking the plunge, join Quill’s  webinar on Thursday 12th November at 1pm  for:
- A step-by-step ebook to starting a law firm, focused on managing matters, compliance and finances
- 10 common mistakes to avoid that put law firms at risk of SRA non-compliance
- Toolkit you need to succeed as a law firm today – guidance on how much to invest in what, and where and when
- Powerful lessons learned from entrepreneurs behind successful law firms
- James Brown, co-owner of Hall Brown Family Law, explaining how he utilised his 15 years’ previous experience at some of the largest law firms in the North West when launching his own practice
- Julian Bryan, Quill’s managing director and previous chair of the Legal Software Suppliers Association, on how to run a business cheaply yet efficiently with quality software and outsourced service support
- David Gilmore, owner of DG Legal, sharing his extensive knowledge gained from the past 20 years assisting law firms to overcome regulatory, management and other operational hurdles
- Joel Topham, qualified Chartered Accountant and senior manager at Sagars Accountants, covering the important subject of legal accounting, accounts rules and general taxation applicable to solicitors
REGISTER NOW 
DATE & TIME
Thursday, 12th November
1pm to 2pm GMT
Interested in attending? The webinar is free and registration is required. Book your place today so you don’t miss out.
Unable to attend? Register anyway and we’ll send you a recording of the webinar post event.