The Quill Uncovers webinar series continues at 1pm on Tuesday 2 November with ‘The future of the law firm office: What leadership should be thinking about’ run by Quill’s Managing Director Julian Bryan.
Navigating the pandemic and its aftermath is one of the biggest business challenges of our time. As business comes surging back, partners and owners are responsible for steering their legal practices through these fast-moving changes safely. These days, the ability to recruit, develop and retain the best talent has become a critical business differentiator. And Covid has only underscored that fact.
Julian Bryan will reflect on what’s happened these past two years through the lens of an SME business owner responsible for the livelihood of 100 employees.
He will share how the Quilldex legal matter benchmarking tool helped the business take a data-driven approach to support staff, ultimately resulting in Quill being named one of the UK’s 2021 Best Mid-Sized Technology Companies to Work For in the North West in 2021. He’ll also crystal-ball gaze into the future and present a tried-and-tested, three-part plan to boost employee wellbeing and productivity at your firm.
Join Julian’s session to discover:
- The legal sector’s key trends, peaks and troughs since March 2020 as correctly identified by Quilldex.
- Analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats throughout the coronavirus outbreak and what may be on the horizon.
- The implication of the ‘mental health pandemic’ on regulatory compliance and other practice areas.
- Part 1 of an employee well-being plan on using the right technology to support your staff, from cloud solutions to time recording systems and everything in between.
- Part 2 of an employee well-being plan on attracting, retaining and motivating your staff with benefit and engagement schemes to achieve Best Companies status.
- Part 3 of an employee well-being plan to ensure a smooth transition back to the workplace after Covid
To register, please go to https://bit.ly/3usxwD5.