Quill  , the leading supplier of legal accounts software and outsourced cashiering services in the UK, is pleased to announce the launch of a redesigned website along with a refined colour scheme and brand identity. The company has undergone a complete brand refresh to reflect its current position and offering to the legal market.
“We are thrilled to debut our new company website to our clients, partners and visitors who are looking for information about our legal accounts, practice, case and document management software and outsourced legal services,” explains Julian Bryan, Quill’s Managing Director.
“With our helpful guides, tutorials and blog filled with legal industry news and insights, this website redesign will serve as a useful, informative portal to better serve the legal industry.”
The new website has a streamlined, modern design, improved functionality and easy access to essential information to help law firms make well-informed decisions about their legal practice management needs.
New features include:
- Easier to use menus and navigation with a clearer introduction to Quill’s outsourced services and legal software
- New resources page and downloadable assets such as its 15 step guide to starting your own law firm  for industry leaders to learn from and share
- Updated functionality for a better user experience, with a helpful software knowledge base coming soon for customers
- More contemporary and accessible imagery to accurately reflect its clientele’s diversity
- Live chat with Quill’s client account manager
Quill worked closely with Leeds-based digital marketing agency, Present Works , to ensure that the website would help achieve core business initiatives and serve customers while representing the brand image strategically and effectively.
“It’s been a pleasure working with the Quill team to refresh its brand identity and website. Quill prides itself on its level of service, giving its clients simple, straightforward support to managing their practice smarter,” said Brett Jacob, Managing Director of Present Works.
“We wanted the website to mirror this approach, with a clean look and feel, bold copy, and clear navigation. The launch of the site marks an important next step in the business’ development, and we look forward to working with the team in rolling out the refreshed brand across all of its customer touchpoints.”
For more information on Quill and to view the new site, please visit www.quill.co.uk