Over the last 12 months the IT team at market leading search provider PSG  have entirely redeveloped their ordering platform “PSG Connect” to provide an even better user experience.
Launching on Monday 11 January, the new platform has been redesigned with modern and intuitive functionality and works across all devices, such as Mac’s, smart phones and tablets.
- Enhanced mapping with automatic plotting of registered freehold property boundaries from the Land Registry data sets
- A clearer navigation to enter ordering types
- Single page ordering of search products and overall reduced number of clicks
- Access to all orders and quotes from a single view using a variety of filters
- Improved notification emails
- Improved visibility of search alerts and what they mean
- Facility to ‘drag and drop’ your “favourite” products and packages
Ryan Hobson, head of IT at PSG explained: “We wanted to provide a great user experience in a streamlined system, working from phones to desktops. It was important that this complimented the PSG ethos of local personal service.
“We took the decision back in 2014 to completely rewrite PSG Connect using modern software engineering practices to deliver a platform that’s stable, secure and future proof. This will enable us to adapt and evolve quickly and most importantly we aim to provide the best our market has to offer.”
The new platform has been written using cutting edge open source technology and is hosted with an industry leading Cloud provider, giving a scalable, secure and stable environment.
Adele Sagar, operations director at PSG added: “We’ve kept the user experience at the heart of all our thinking and are really pleased with the outcome, I’d like to thank all the clients who have worked with us during the testing phase, their input and feedback has been crucial.”
The launch of the new web site and ordering platform is just the beginning. PSG has a rolling programme of additional features, products, services and integrations already planned.
This is already the second major announcement from PSG in 2016 following the announcement on Tuesday of the opening of two new offices in the West Midlands and Bournemouth.
To request a demo of the new ordering platform or to find out more about PSGs Complete Search Service call 01226 246 644 or visit the website at www.psgconnect.co.uk .