tmgroup are pleased to announce that the new Groundsure Avista environmental report is now available on tmconvey.
This concise report intelligently filters datasets to produce a clear and comprehensive risk report for the residential market. Avista also offers a new level of clarity by only presenting conveyancers with the key issues requiring further attention.
This helps conveyancers to save time, as they don’t have to sift through a lengthy report in order to determine next steps and key findings; recommended actions are clearly visible, ready for a discussion with their clients.
Each report also includes an easy to read summary page for peace of mind, confirming the full list of data points checked against the property.
Key features include:
- Seven reports in one: Avista combines seven environmental searches covering the key residential property purchases risks, including 10 years of planning applications. This helps to minimise the risk of missed issues, as well as reduce delays caused by ordering further reports.
- Improved accuracy and pass rates: Avista reports are based on Land Registry polygon data as standard for the highest level of accuracy, with 106 million data points being analysed to significantly improve pass rates.
- Clear and concise recommendations: Clearly signposted data with unambiguous recommendations leaves customers better informed, without being overwhelmed by confusing jargon.
- The average report is less than 20 pages long: The average Avista report is less than 20 pages long, making it simple for conveyancers to hone in on what’s important.
- Review next steps with a quick glance: The Avista Action Alert saves transaction time and trouble by providing a simple visual guide to the complexity of the environmental factors associated with a property.
About Groundsure Avista
Groundsure is a leading provider of environmental reports including land contamination, flooding and ground stability. Avista is their latest product, offering a comprehensive risk report with seven key environmental searches.
The new Groundsure Avista environmental report is now available to order through tmconvey.
For more information, contact your Account Manager, or call Helpdesk on 0844 249 9200 or email email@example.com.