We’ve just started our new financial year already we’re ahead of targets, reporting an increase of 370% in May, compared to the same time last year. There’s been a massive upsurge in the number of law firms realising they need to invest in online marketing if they’re to thrive and survive in a post-LASPO world.
We’re seeing some great financial figures and have even more clients getting in touch, asking us how we can help them make the most of modern technology to attract new clients.
Our video team are being called upon the most right now as the legal sector join the growing thirst for online video content. Slots for July/August video work are filling fast and law firms, looking to work with mmadigital, are being urged to get in touch quickly to avoid delays in creating high quality online content that will support future lead generation. Our own Free Legal Advice Centre (FLAC) is testament to that.
To help with this increased demand, we’re looking to quickly expand our well respected video team and are looking to recruit the following professionals:
- Director of Photography
- Camera Operators
Regardless of the role you’ll be applying for you need to meet the basic minimum requirements:
- A substantial and high-quality portfolio of creative and corporate productions
- Ability to work flexibly, independently and accurately to meet deadlines
- Full understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Light Room etc
Preferred requirements include:
- Previous agency experience
- Ability to operate on a range of cameras