In episode three of Topical Talks, Title Research was joined by Martin Holdsworth, Founder and Director of the inheritance dispute resolution law firm, IDR Law. The focus of this episode is contentious probate and the discussion covers:
- How contentious probate has evolved
- Why non-contentious lawyers need to understand contentious processes
- Common areas of dispute
- And more…
Listen to Martin Holdsworth’s episode now:
Topical Talks with Title Research is a podcast about estate administration, probate and other areas of interest in the Wills and probate sector. In each episode, Title Research speaks to a highly regarded individual from the industry about their specialism and current popular topics of conversation.
Previous episodes include discussions about:
- Probate in Spain with Roser Coll of TEMIS & CO International Lawyers.
- Challenges and predictions for the legal sector with Michael Culver, Chairman of Solicitors for the Elderly and Partner at Bolt Burdon Solicitors.
Over the coming months, some interesting topics are coming up including insurance and long-term care. The upcoming podcast guests include:
- Jeff de-Rhune, Director of Trust, Probate & Estates at Trust & Probate Insurance
- Heledd Wyn, Associate Director and Head of Long Term & Elderly Care at Gregg Latchams
Title Research provides genealogical research to asset repatriation for legal professionals. Their services are designed to streamline the estate administration process, to take the effort out of locating the correct people or assets, and to mitigate against the risk of future dispute or complications. If you have any questions about genealogical research, asset repatriation or how you can work with Title Research, call them on 0345 87 27 600 or email email@example.com.