The UK’s largest independently owned legal IT provider, Eclipse, has announced a record ‘new business’ month for March 2013.
A total of 14 organisations invested in Eclipse’s Proclaim Case and Practice Management solutions, ranging from established high-street practices through to boutique new startups and commercial operations. Among the wins were:
- Global aviation specialist TES Aviation – the company manages an aircraft portfolio valued in excess of $3bn and will be utilising a Proclaim In-House Legal solution
- A leading north-west practice (currently under an NDA) investing a six-figure sum in a full Proclaim Practice Management solution in multi-disciplinary work areas
- CBT Clinics, a cognitive behavioural therapy provider, offering niche rehabilitation services for solicitors and insurers. CBT will be using a Proclaim Medico/Rehab system
- Young conveyancing practice Garnett Wilson, implementing Proclaim Conveyancing to manage an increasing property transaction caseload
- Costs negotiator County Costs, implementing a Proclaim Costs Drafting solution in readiness for an upswing in business following legislative changes to personal injury law
Eclipse’s sales director, Dolores Evelyn, comments: “We’re seeing huge levels of activity right across the market and from firms of all shapes and sizes. There is a real demand at present from firms that need robust and customer-centric solutions to manage both competitive pressures and legislative hurdles.”