If your firm is looking for a steady stream of qualified clinical negligence enquiries, at a sensible and sustainable cost of client acquisition, read on.
Quittance  have seen steady growth of new clinical negligence enquiries in the first quarter of 2017. We are inviting new panel members to assist with our clinical negligence work.
Potential claimants will have approached Quittance directly looking for a clinical negligence solicitor and will have been vetted to ensure they meet certain eligibility criteria.
Membership of the Quittance panel has the following benefits:
- No membership fees, no fixed-term contracts
- Affordable cost of client acquisition
- No obligation to take a minimum number of enquiries
- Minimal reporting requirements
- Marketing standards charter – Quittance are compliant with MoJ-approved and DMA marketing guidelines, and SRA regulation
How to apply