Legal Eye , a subsidiary of ULS Technology, have launched subscription-based Compliance Bulletins for Solicitors, Licensed conveyancers and CILEx professionals.
Legal Eye Compliance Bulletins are designed to:
- Provide firms with the very latest regulatory, risk and compliance updates
- Include best practice recommendations
- Include practice note information
- Give you specific updates and recommendations for your risk and compliance policies and procedures
- Provide guidance and explanations on the updates for circulation within the firm.
- Cover breaking news topics such as the SRA Risk Outlook
- Enable you to assess and benchmark yourselves against other firms
The bulletins include updates on Code of Conduct, Data Protection, Money Laundering, Bribery, and Equality and Diversity as well as notifications about relevant Practice Notes and are available for just £100 plus vat a month.
Paul Saunders, Managing Director of Legal Eye says “Law firms need all the help and support they can get to make them a harder target for criminals. Our updates provide real-time up to date information at a fraction of the cost for a firm to pull together the information themselves.”
For further information, or to obtain a sample copy contact Dawn Stone firstname.lastname@example.org