Leading legal compliance, training and marketing consultancy, Legal Eye have launched a package to help law firms and licensed conveyancers to get moving with digital marketing quickly and effectively.
Available free of charge, the review provides a valuable opportunity to assess the existing digital “footprint” of a firm, alerts them to any website compliance risks and gets them going with social media.
The offer includes:
- Free set-up and tips to get started on Twitter and Linked In
- Free review of website performance, search visibility and online reputation
- Free health check on website compliance – SRA/CLC requirements, privacy and data policies
Jaunita Gobby, director of Legal Eye said: “Digital marketing is the new norm and it is essential that firms embrace it as part of their commercial growth plans. Our free review and fast start for social media is designed to get partners and practitioners thinking about how to generate business better, while being alive to compliance risks around content and data management.”
The Code of Conduct for solicitors and licensed onveyancers requires practices to regularly review their business and marketing plans to ensure secure cash flow and sustainable growth. Legal Eye can help practices develop and refine their marketing plans and support the delivery of them:
- Marketing Strategy workshops
- Client data management
- Client communications and campaigns
- Social media training and outsourcing
For more information contact David Kempster on 07780 455635 or visit http://www.legal-eye.co.uk/giving-your-digital-marketing-the-kickstart/