Providing a powerful suite of solutions from client onboarding and searches to post-completion and e-signature services, the InfoTrack integration with LEAP digitises the entire conveyancing process and assures compliance and productivity throughout. Seamless, two-way integration empowers firms to operate more efficiently, achieving savings up to 30% of time per matter.
The past year has been a busy time for conveyancers due to a growing UK housing market, caused in part by the extended SDLT holiday, the gradual easing of social distancing and the government-backed 5% deposit scheme. To cope with this process heavy, fixed fee work, technology has become the lifeblood of many conveyancing firms, helping them to meet customer demand and generate efficiencies and increased profits.
Conveyancing firms have needed to become more adaptive, agile and efficient throughout each stage of the transaction, and the full integration of the powerful features of LEAP and leading digital conveyancing solutions provider InfoTrack has provided a safe and convenient way for firms to fully digitalise conveyancing services.
Key benefits afforded by the integration include:
- Digital client onboarding – removing the difficulty of securing the information needed for new transactions by providing self-serve capabilities for clients to submit their details online.
- Streamlining the creation of client care packs, verifying identity and funds, and gathering accurate information directly from the client via questionnaires and Law Society TA forms.
- Access to up to date and fully automated Land Registry and property information forms – providing all the legal forms and precedents needed to conduct a property or conveyancing matter. Boosting efficiency, forms are automatically populated with the details recorded in the LEAP matter including Client Care and Terms of Business, Property Information Forms (TA6), Fixtures and Fittings (TA10) and Application to Change the Register (AP1).
- Order searches, and manage and respond to requisitions in one place, from the one system – Order Land Registry, local authority and property searches, and obtain the results, directly from within LEAP, avoiding the rekeying of data.
- Quick creation of a Report on Title with Property Report – Usuallytime-consuming, automate the collation of essential information to create a comprehensive title report for a property transaction in as little as 15 minutes.
- Effective collaboration on documents – comment, reply to and amend key conveyancing documents with clients, and other parties in real-time with a digital audit trail.
- E-Signatures – allowing clients to sign documents digitally from anywhere in the world on any device, eliminating delays and driving efficiency.
- Produce the complicated completion statements at the touch of a button.
- Streamlining the process of submitting your SDLT or lodging your AP1 – direct integration with the Land Registry and HMRC saves time, effort, money and achieves consistency when managing and monitoring post-completion tasks.
Integration between LEAP and InfoTrack provides everything needed to complete a digital transaction with ease, improving the client experience, whilst generating significant efficiencies to enable conveyancing work to be handled more profitably.