From Legal Futures’ Associate Landmark Information Group.
Continuing its series of webinars for property lawyers, Landmark Information, the land, property and environmental data specialists, is hosting a session specifically on ‘Mining & Subsidence – Risk, Response and Remedies’ on 7th June 2018 at midday.
The free webinar will look at what subsidence is; liabilities and the approach of lenders and insurers; risk assessment measures, and what to do if a risk is discovered; steps that can be taken to reduce those risks; subsidence risk search report information; as well as provide example case studies.
Pre-register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/648951942976431362
Jointly led by Landmark’s environmental lawyer Simon Boyle and Philip Hill, Account Director, the webinar series includes the following topics and each is designed to support lawyers with their Solicitors Regulation Authority ‘Continuing Competence’ training requirements:
- Mining and subsidence – risk, response and remedies (7th June)
- Highways and utilities reports: their use in commercial transactions (3rd July)
- Which commercial report? The right report for the right transaction (4th September)
- Managing flood risk in property transactions (2nd October)
- Which Residential Report? The right report for the right transaction (6th November)
- Planning Risks in Residential Conveyancing (11th December).
Philip Hill from Landmark Information said: “Our webinars are designed to provide practical, hands-on guidance and advice to property lawyers relating to reducing risk in property transactions. We encourage property lawyers to pre-register for our free webinars as all can be included as part of their annual SRA Continuing Compliance declaration.”
To register for the Mining & Subsidence’ webinar on 7th June, click: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/648951942976431362