The winter 2023 edition of Entitlement, Title Research’s news digest for legal professionals, is now available to download for free.
Entitlement is a digital magazine produced by genealogical research and asset repatriation specialists, Title Research. It features informative and insightful articles written by experts in the legal industry.
The winter 2023 edition of Entitlement features articles from:
- Sarah Bolt, Managing Associate in the Private Client Dispute Resolution Team at Freeths LLP. Sarah discusses the future of contentious probate by sharing key trends from 2022 and the influencing factors to the rise in disputes.
- Charlotte Toogood, Legal Services Director at Kings Court Trust. Charlotte provides an overview of Kings Court Trust’s experience of working with Trusts in Wills upon death, specifically exploring Property Trusts, Nil Rate Band Discretionary Trusts, and Trusts for Minors.
In addition, it includes the following from Title Research:
- An article on resealing a Grant of Probate in a foreign jurisdiction. We provide an overview of the topic, including the countries that require a reseal and the required documentation for the process.
- An overview of Title Research’s less well-known services, including Dormant Balances, Will Bank Cleansing, and Historic Estates and Trusts.
- An interview with Sam Jarvis, Genealogical Research Case Manager at Title Research. Sam explains how genealogy has developed since starting his career with Title Research and answers his most frequently asked question from professional clients.
- A look at how Title Research can provide specialist support for estate administration.
We hope you find the topics discussed informative and of value to your private client practice.
Title Research provides a range of genealogical research and asset repatriation services for legal professionals. Their services are designed to streamline the estate administration process, take the effort out of locating the correct people or assets, and mitigate the risk of future disputes or complications. If you have any questions about genealogical research, asset repatriation, or how you can work with Title Research, call them on +44 (0) 345 87 27 600 or email email@example.com.