The summer 2022 edition of Entitlement, Title Research’s news digest for legal professionals, is now available to download for free.
Entitlement is a digital magazine produced by genealogical research and asset repatriation specialists, Title Research. It features informative and insightful articles written by experts in the legal industry.
The summer 2022 edition of Entitlement features articles from:
- Andrew Wilkinson, Partner and Head of Contentious Probate at Shakespeare Martineau, who frequently acts as an independent Executor and Administrator on a variety of contested and non-contested estates. Andrew discusses the pros and cons of an independent Trustee or Executor.
- Heledd Wyn, Director and Head of Private Client & Long-Term Care at GL Law. Heledd sets out the ten most common reasons people incorrectly pay care fees to help you better advise your clients during these conversations.
In addition, it includes the following from Title Research:
- An overview of applying for a Statutory Will. The article explores the application process, execution, risks, who should be informed, and when specialist assistance may be required.
- An article that discusses finding missing beneficiaries to ensure they receive their rightful inheritance. Title Research answers what a professional genealogist does and what to do if a missing beneficiary is unlocatable.
- A look at how Title Research can provide specialist support for estate administration.
We hope you find the topics discussed informative and of value to your private client practice.