From Legal Futures’ Associate Title Research.
The summer-autumn edition of Entitlement, Title Research’s quarterly news digest, is now available for legal professionals to download completely free of charge.
Entitlement is a digital magazine produced by the genealogy and asset repatriation specialists, Title Research. It is released every quarter and features informative and insightful articles, all written by experts in the legal industry.
The summer-autumn 2018 edition of Entitlement features:
- A discussion on how 2018 is the year of proprietary estoppel from expert legal writer, Nicola Laver.
- An article on how changing family dynamics highlight the importance of family tree verification.
- An interview with solicitor firm, Stone Rowe Brewer LLP.
- Interesting genealogical research and asset repatriation case studies.
- Service spotlights on FamilyChecker™ and UK Share Sales.
We hope you find the topics discussed informative and of value to your private client practice.
To download your free copy of Entitlement, visit https://hubs.ly/H0dDF300.