The autumn 2022 edition of Entitlement, Title Research’s news digest for legal professionals, is now available to download for free.
Entitlement is a digital magazine produced by genealogical research and asset repatriation specialists, Title Research. It features informative and insightful articles written by experts in the legal industry.
The autumn 2022 edition of Entitlement features an article from:
- Anthony O’Hanlon, Head of Customer Development at CLS Property Insight. Anthony covers the important topic of Section 27 Indemnity Insurance by discussing what’s included, the costs involved, and the benefits of obtaining cover.
In addition, it includes the following from Title Research:
- An interview with Technical Manager Simon Barber on his 20th anniversary with the company. Simon explains how tracing missing beneficiaries and reconstructing family trees have developed over the past twenty years, as well as the advice that he would give to an individual starting in probate genealogy.
- An article on intestacy in Scotland. Title Research deciphers the succession rules when there is a surviving spouse or civil partner, including prior rights, legal rights, and free estate.
- An overview of the ongoing dormant asset funding consultation, including what a dormant asset is, the risks of assets becoming dormant, and how a Financial Asset Search works.
- A look at how Title Research can provide specialist support for estate administration.
We hope you find the topics discussed informative and of value to your private client practice.
Title Research provides a range of genealogical research and asset repatriation services for legal professionals. Their services are designed to streamline the estate administration process, take the effort out of locating the correct people or assets, and mitigate the risk of future disputes or complications. If you have any questions about genealogical research, asset repatriation, or how you can work with Title Research, call them on +44 (0) 345 87 27 600 or email email@example.com.