The autumn 2021 edition of Entitlement, Title Research’s news digest, is now available for legal professionals to download completely free of charge.
Entitlement is a digital magazine produced by genealogy and asset repatriation specialists, Title Research. It features informative and insightful articles, all written by experts in the legal industry.
The autumn 2021 edition of Entitlement features:
- An article by Dicky Davies, Business Development Director at Tower Street Finance, who discusses how the increased number of blended families, co-habiting couples and DIY Wills could be contributing to a rise in inheritance disputes
- An article on estate planning in the digital age by Jade Gani, Head of Wills & Probate at Aston Bond. Jade explores the key things to consider when taking instructions for a Will to ensure that cryptocurrency is accessible when the estate is being administered
- A review of the key findings from a recent Solicitors Regulation Authority report that suggests the legal sector has embraced technology and innovation in today’s COVID world
- The pitfalls of amateur genealogy to consider before proceeding with an instruction
- A look at how Title Research can provide specialist support for estate administration
We hope you find the topics discussed informative and of value to your private client practice.