Each roadshow will deliver a number of engaging presentations – by specifically chosen partners including Bold Legal Group and Lawyer Checker – to prompt informal discussions that will enable attending conveyancers to address key issues including training, cybercrime, technology and efficiencies.
InfoTrack recently announced the acquisition of over 100 customers within 6 months citing their unique approach to challenging and evolving the market. Bold Legal Group has over 400 member firms all receiving regular informative bulletins. Their membership numbers continue to grow.
Speakers and topics for each day are confirmed as
- Rob Hailstone, Bold Legal Group – The removal of accredited CPD: self-regulation and the increased risk to firms. Veyo, the untold story!
- Chris Harris, Lawyer Checker – Know your fraud: a guide to ensuring your transactions are following due diligence
- Aaron Naisbitt, Converge Technology – Cybersecurity and risk: recommendations for protecting your firm
- Simon Carter, Inter-Hannover – PII: minimising your premiums
- Scott Bozinis, InfoTrack – Improving efficiencies: using a service provider to ensure due diligence
Each event will be followed by networking drinks, sponsored by InfoTrack.
Scott Bozinis, CEO of InfoTrack says “We are delighted to be involved with any event that helps conveyancers evolve. Rob is committed to helping conveyancers overcome challenges in the market and is a highly regarded representative for conveyancers addressing specific issues.
“Our philosophies are similar in as much as we want to make a real improvement to the working life of a conveyancer. I believe that the attendees will see real value from the roadshows with the content covered such as fraud and cybercrime.”
Rob Hailstone, BLG said “Firms are facing an increasing number of challenges through 2016 including training, cybercrime, technology and efficiencies. It is vital that members are given access to the knowledge and tools to ensure that their firm remains safe and successful.
“We believe a more personal forum with conveyancers early in the year gives them the opportunity to network directly with businesses that can truly help them in 2016 and beyond.”
To register for a roadshow, simply follow the links to your preferred venue from the list below: