In episode seven of the Topical Talks podcast, Title Research was joined by expert guest, Ian Bond, Head of Wills & Estates at Thursfields Solicitors and former Chair of the Law Society’s Wills and Equity Committee. Ian, who qualified as a Solicitor in 2003, is a member of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (“STEP”) and specialises in private client work including Wills and estate planning, trusts, powers of attorney, probate and estate administration.
In this episode, the conversation covers:
- What Ian’s three-year run as Chair of the Law Society Wills & Equity Committee entailed
- How the Coronavirus pandemic has impacted the legal industry
- Whether the creation of Wills should be regulated
- And more…
Listen to Ian Bond’s episode now:
Topical Talks with Title Research is a podcast about estate administration, probate and other areas of interest in the Wills and probate sector. In each episode, Title Research speaks to a highly regarded individual from the industry about their specialism and current popular topics of conversation.
Previous episodes include discussions about:
- Probate in Spain with Roser Coll of TEMIS & CO International Lawyers
- Challenges and predictions for the legal sector with Michael Culver, Chairman of Solicitors for the Elderly and Partner at Bolt Burdon Solicitors
- Contentious probate with Martin Holdsworth of IDR Law
- Insurance in estate administration with Jeff de-Rhune of Trust and Probate Insurance
- Long-term and elderly care with Heledd Wyn of Gregg Latchams
- Inheritance Tax planning and the Court of Protection with Holly Mieville-Hawkins of Enable Law
Title Research provides a range of genealogical research and asset repatriation services for legal professionals. Their services are designed to streamline the estate administration process, to take the effort out of locating the correct people or assets, and to mitigate against the risk of future dispute or complications. If you have any questions about genealogical research, asset repatriation or how you can work with Title Research, call them on 0345 87 27 600 or email email@example.com.