The SRA code of conduct requires all practitioners to “always have regard to the Principles and use them as your starting point when faced with an ethical dilemma” yet there is precious little practical guidance as to how to implement an ethical process when dealing with compliance problems.
This Workshop course by Bath Publishing bridges that gap.
Mena Ruparel, an experienced legal trainer and co-author of How to be an Ethical Solicitor, will review the 10 foundation principles set out in the SRA Handbook and the situations in which practitioners might find themselves facing an ethical dilemma. She will then look at the possible pitfalls of social media using practical examples.
You will leave with a clearer understanding of the ethical principles underpinning a solicitor’s legal practice and insights into how you can apply those principles in your workplace.
This Workshop is a complete training package and you will benefit from:
- attendance at one of the workshops (4 venues)
- limited numbers: only 25 delegates per event to ensure high quality, focused training
- print & digital editions of How to be an Ethical Solicitor – worth £39.50
- access to an accompanying online course
4 venues across the country:
- Cardiff: 2-5pm, 4th October 2017
- Leeds: 2-5pm, 10th October 2017
- Birmingham: 2-5pm, 5th October 2017
- London: 2-5pm: 24th October 2017