By Legal Futures’ Associate Title Research
In episode five of Topical Talks, Title Research was joined by expert guest, Heledd Wyn, Associate Director and Head of Long Term & Elderly Care at Gregg Latchams. Heledd specialises in estate planning, long-term care and asset protection. She is a member of STEP, sat on the STEP Mental Capacity Global Special Interest Group for six years, and is also an accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly.
This episode discusses the topic of long-term care and covers:
- What Heledd’s role on the STEP Mental Capacity Global Specialist Interest Group entailed
- How private client practitioners can add value to long-term care
- The role private client lawyers have to play due to our ever-ageing population
- How long-term care can impact estate administration
- The biggest challenges for legal professionals specialising in elderly client law
Listen to Heledd Wyn’s episode now:
Topical Talks with Title Research is a podcast about estate administration, probate and other areas of interest in the Wills and probate sector. In each episode, Title Research speaks to a highly regarded individual from the industry about their specialism and current popular topics of conversation.
Previous episodes include discussions about:
- Probate in Spain with Roser Coll of TEMIS & CO International Lawyers
- Challenges and predictions for the legal sector with Michael Culver, Chairman of Solicitors for the Elderly and Partner at Bolt Burdon Solicitors
- Contentious probate with Martin Holdsworth of IDR Law
- Insurance in estate administration with Jeff de-Rhune of Trust and Probate Insurance
Title Research provides a range of genealogical research and asset repatriation services for legal professionals. Their services are designed to streamline the estate administration process, to take the effort out of locating the correct people or assets, and to mitigate against the risk of future dispute or complications. If you have any questions about genealogical research, asset repatriation or how you can work with Title Research, call them on 0345 87 27 600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.