- Are you happy with the volume of conveyancing work you are getting? 
- Would you like to find out more ways to grow your conveyancing enquiries?
- Would you like to be able to harness that growth and convert more of your enquiries into new business instructions?
ETSOS  have joined together with a few of our friends to provide some expert advice on how to grow your conveyancing business in 2015. Through a series of guest blogs  we seek to explore the topic and there are even a few tips you can pick up along the way. Keep an eye out… the first of these will come out this week and then weekly thereafter.
If you want do something proactive about your approach to business development we invite you to join us at a series of FREE regional seminars, aimed at helping conveyancing departments and professionals do more online to help grow their conveyancing business in 2015. Click on the links below to book your FREE ticket:.
The seminars will cover:
- Simple digital marketing for beginners
- The why and how of social media
- Great websites for driving enquiries
- Optimising your online presence through content, SEO & PPC
- Effective enquiry handling
ETSOS provide a FREE business development tool to help firms collaborate more closely with referrers (estate agents, IFA’s), capture more new business opportunities, and convert more opportunities into new instructions. CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE 
Think someone you know might be interested in attending? Please pass on these details and for more information please contact David Opie (firstname.lastname@example.org ) on 01524 220001