Law Society guidance stipulates that contaminated land and drainage / water issues should be considered in every transaction. These seminars will ensure you unearth ALL the relevant details and fully demonstrate any potential risk.
- Ensure compliancy with law Society guidance on contaminated land and drainage and water
- Learn how to identify the right report for the right transaction
- Share knowledge and tips with other delegates
- Develop your knowledge of the most common environmental issues arising in property transactions
- Improve your understanding of the ever increasing range of property searches on the market
5 July 2016 Lincoln
20 July 2016 Southend-on Sea
There is no charge for these seminars and three-hours CPD points are awarded.