In their latest blogs, Title Research has compiled their most frequently asked questions about their two core services, genealogical research and asset repatriation, including detailed information about how they can assist in completing complex estate administration cases.
Title Research’s most frequently asked questions about genealogical research, include:
- What is probate genealogy?
- Why is it needed?
- How is it carried out?
- How long does it take?
- And more…
Discover the answers to their most frequently asked questions about asset repatriation, covering:
- How does Title Research sell UK shareholdings?
- Why should I instruct Title Research to deal with US or Canadian shareholdings?
- How do US processes differ from UK processes?
- What are the common pitfalls when dealing with foreign assets?
- And more…
Title Research provides a range of genealogical research and asset repatriation services for legal professionals. Their services are designed to streamline the estate administration process, to take the effort out of locating the correct people or assets, and to mitigate against the risk of future dispute or complications. If you have any questions about genealogical research, asset repatriation or how you can work with Title Research, call them on 0345 87 27 600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.