By Legal Futures Associate Clio
Diversity and inclusivity in the legal sector are paramount for building a just, innovative, and vibrant future. However, despite steady advancements, progress remains slow. So how can you take the first steps towards changing this for good?
By joining Clio for a 60-minute panel webinar, “The Power of a Diverse Law Firm”, on Wednesday, 12 July.
Your seat is free but booking is essential: Register today.
What you can expect
Erin Leonty, VP of Social Purpose at Clio, will moderate a panel of industry experts from the UK and together, they’ll delve into:
- The current state of diversity and inclusion in the UK legal industry
- Obstacles facing law firms and individuals regarding diversity
- Practical actions small and large firms can implement to foster and maintain diversity and inclusion
How technology and hybrid work models can democratise legal practice and promote inclusivity
This webinar will equip you with essential insights and strategies to shape your firm’s diversity and inclusion practices, contributing to a more representative and resilient legal profession.
- Dana Denis Smith, Founder of Obelisk Support
- Jonathan Patel, Senior Consultant of Talent at Aspiring Solicitors
- Naeema Yaqoob Sajid, Solicitor, Founder of Diversity+ and Co-founder of The Scottish Ethnic Minorities Lawyers Association (SEMLA)
Join Clio and our panel of expert speakers for:
The Power of a Diverse Law Firm
Event date: Wednesday, 12 July 2023
Event time: 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. BST
Venue: Online via Zoom
Cost: Free (registering is essential)