This 9 June, Clio —the world’s leading provider of cloud-based legal practice management software—will be bringing its first in-person UK event in over two years to London. The Innovate Legal London  event will provide an evening of networking and discussion for legal practitioners and law firm owners.
Innovate Legal is an exclusive event for legal professionals who want to grow their knowledge, network, and skill sets through learning from—and connecting with—industry peers. This event is specifically tailored to business owners, managing partners, and lawyers, including sole practitioners and those working in or running small and medium law firms.
Beginning with a networking session, during which attendees will be encouraged to mingle and get to know their fellow attendees and our panel experts, the evening will continue with a panel discussion comprised of legal innovators and experts. They’ll be discussing the future of law, legal technology, and the innovation needed for law firm growth.
Speakers on the panel discussion include:
- Alice Stephenson (CEO and founder of Stephenson Law)
- Arun Chauhan (Founder, Tenet Compliance & Litigation)
- Hannah Beko (Founder of Authentically Speaking and author of the upcoming book The Authentic Lawyer)
- Rob Hanna, (founder of KC Partners, host of The Legally Speaking Podcast, and co-founder of Virtual Insanitii)
- Colin Bohanna (General Manager, UK & Ireland at Clio)
What: Innovate Legal London, proudly hosted by Clio
When: Thursday, 9th June
Where: The Goldmiths’ Centre, 42 Britton St, London EC1M 5AD
Time: 17.30 – 21.00
Format: Drinks & food, with light programming
Space is limited, so early booking is recommended to secure your place. Register today on this page .