ETSOS are delighted to announce an exclusive addition to our search supermarket with the launch of a revolutionary Personal (Regulated) Local Authority that includes documents referred to, saving you from contacting the Local Authority separately.
Save time and speed up your transactions with the Brand New “Extended” Local Authority Search available.
The ‘Extended’ Local Authority search includes (where relevant)
- Section 38 agreements
- Section 106 agreements
- Copies of relevant documents specific to the property supplied for the last 5 years (Planning and Building Control notices/agreements)
- Details of enforcement notices
- Copies included with personal search results in a single PDF document format for ease of reference
- Flat rate fee across England & Wales; no additional cost no matter how many additional documents are included
In addition to the industry leading features of their standard report
- Concise summary page saving time reviewing the report
- Clear and intuitive presentation gives homebuyers the ability to review the information more confidently meaning less queries
- Traffic light system providing a risk profile of further investigations
- Time saved on fixed fee conveyancing matter means it’s more profitable to the firm.
The new search is available now for just an additional £15 (see a sample here). This search will also be available under our soon to be launched Lender Approved Guarantee. If a lender does not accept a Personal search then we will automatically order an Official, all at no extra cost.
Trial this brand new Personal Local Authority search today and compare; contact David Opie on 01524 220001.