CILEx Regulation has created a new scheme to allow applicants to become a Charted Legal Executive and Probate Practitioner in just one application. The fee is £450, a saving of up to £220.
Benefits to applicants
- Become an Authorised Person and qualified lawyer; practice probate and sign forms and documents in your own right
- On-hand support with a dedicated advisor to support you through the process
- No more exams*
- Gain eligibility to apply to run your own firm**
CILEx Regulation has combined the skills that applicants need to demonstrate into one application so that a single piece of evidence can meet several outcomes for Probate Practice Rights and Work Based Learning (WBL) at the same time.
Easy-to-use resources can help applicants along the way:
- Guidance for each outcome – to help applicants to compile their portfolio
- Outcomes Matrix – applicants can see what outcomes their evidence meets at a quick glance
- New Logsheet – applicants can cover the Practice Rights and WBL outcomes in one form
- Evidence Checklists – to help applicants ensure that they have submitted everything required
Full details are available to view on the CILEx Regulation website. Click here for more information and how to apply.
*Subject to eligibility. Portfolio submission for assessment required
**Subject to Practice Management and Accounts assessment