Dye & Durham will be at next week’s LegalEx conference and exhibition in London to showcase their suite of legal practice management solutions, due diligence data and reports, conveyancing risk and fraud protection solutions.
David Nash, Chief Product Officer at Dye & Durham is confirmed as a featured speaker on the Legal Tech Theatre stage. He is presenting on Thursday 30 November at 11:00am on the topic of ‘Consumer Trends Impacting Law Firms Today’.
David will delve into recent consumer research conducted by Dye & Durham, shedding light on how UK consumers perceive the current economic climate and its impact on their spending plans. The discussion will also explore sentiments regarding the growing role of artificial intelligence in professional services.
Presentation highlights include:
- Impact of High Cost of Living: Explore how the escalating cost of living in the UK is shaping consumers’ spending plans, with a particular focus on buying and selling properties.
- AI in Professional Services: Receive insights into how consumers perceive the rising role of Artificial Intelligence in the legal industry and its implications for law firms.
- Data-driven Decision Making: Discuss the significance of this consumer data for law firms and how it can inform strategic decisions to enhance business performance.
- Positioning for Success: Highlight actionable steps that law firms can take to respond to evolving consumer trends and position themselves for success in a dynamic legal landscape.
- Technology Solutions: Explore the role of technology in helping law firms adapt to changing consumer behaviours and position strategically for the future.
LegalEx is a prominent event in the legal calendar, for professionals and firms seeking to foster business growth and advance their professional development. Visit Dye & Durham on stand 350.
For more details, also visit: https://dyedurham.co.uk/.