9am registration finishes 2pm including free lunch buffet.
Date: 5th June 2014
Venue: The Law Society, 113 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1PL (Directions here)
Time: 09:00 – 14:30
FOR YOUR FREE TICKET FOR LONDON CLICK HERE
Date: 18th June 2014
Venue: DeVere Colmore Gate, 6 Colmore Row, Birmingham, B3 2QD (Directions here)
Time: 09:00 – 14:30
FOR YOUR FREE TICKET FOR BIRMINGHAM CLICK HERE
The Economist’s View: Alan Wilen, Economics Director, Glenigan:
- How will economic recovery drive investment over the next two years?
- Will demand and investment for prime office and niche sectors be sustained?
- How will the challenges facing UK retailers shape the demand for space?
Environmental liability tactics in property transactions: Keith Davidson, Director, ELM Law and Head of Environmental PSL Team, Lexis Nexis/ Anita Lloyd, Senior Associate, Squire Sanders:
- Environmental liability issues when buying property
- Round up of key environmental cases
Japanese knotweed & flooding – pressing concerns: Gary Miller, Head of Channel/ Neil Wood, Strategic Account Manager, GroundSure/Paul Beckett, Director, Phlorum
- Flooding, insurability and commercial property risk
- Understanding Japanese Knotweed and its impact on commercial transactions
Commercial planning & development -trade secrets: London only: Paul Addison, Managing Director, DevAssist
- How safe are views?
- Examples of Hidden Value
- Advice to Clients
- Development in the UK, incl National Planning Policy Framework update
Don’t be left with that sinking feeling – the CON29M – a mining area must: Birmingham Only: Simon Caunt, The Coal Authority
- Questions and discussion
- Rogues gallery – mining incidents
- New ways to access our data
- What we report on – and why
- How we’ve recorded it
- How coal is mined
- Property Search Service – instability & environmental issues
- History of the Coal Authority – how it came into being
For more information please contact Paul Coombes on 01524 220001 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org