As the entry deadline approaches, there is still time to submit your entry for the National Paralegal Awards 2020.
These awards are free to enter and focus solely on the work and achievements of Paralegals across a range of categories which have been carefully chosen to reflect the diversity of work within the Paralegal sector including:
- Paralegal of the Year
- Best Conveyancing Paralegal
- Best Trade Mark Paralegal
- Best Patent Paralegal
- Best Arbitration/Mediation Paralegal
- Best Employment/HR Paralegal
- Best Probate Research Paralegal
- Best Will Writing Paralegal
- Best Family Law Paralegal
- Best Civil Litigation Paralegal
In addition, there are four categories for businesses and law firms:
- Paralegal Business of the Year
- Will Writing Business of the Year
- Best Law Firm – Paralegal Development
- Paralegal Recruitment Organisation of the Year
This year’s new online entry process on the National Paralegal Awards website makes entering streamlined and simple. The deadline for entries is on Friday 13 December 2019 at 5pm.
Before beginning your entry, please download and read our Entry Guidance document to help you decide which category to enter, and to plan your entry and supporting evidence.
You can also nominate an individual, a business or law firm for one of the categories by completing the nomination form by clicking here and they will be sent an invitation to enter.
Finalists will be announced in February 2020, following the judging panel’s deliberations. The winners will be announced at the awards celebration which takes place on Friday 27 March 2020 in the iconic Grand Hall at the Grand Connaught Rooms, Covent Garden, London.