By Legal Futures Associate Clio
Clio, the leading provider of cloud-based legal technology, unveiled a significant set of updates at the 2023 Clio Cloud Conference, focusing on centralisation, connectivity, and increased efficiency for legal professionals. These updates include streamlined payment processing, enhanced client interactions, mobile app improvements, and expanded matter management and client communication capabilities, all within Clio’s trusted centralised platform, serving over 150,000 legal professionals globally.
“This year, we have focused on centralisation and connectivity throughout our platform, helping legal professionals to bring more of what they do into Clio,” said Jack Newton, CEO and Founder of Clio. “By creating more efficient connections to clients and colleagues, Clio provides the essential tools they need to foster strong relationships, increase profitability, and run a healthy, thriving practice. Each update we’ve unveiled this year is rooted in the desire to move legal professionals up the value chain and make Clio work harder for them across one versatile platform.”
Key updates tailored for UK firms include:
- Clio Grow: Introducing automated workflows for streamlined document and email creation and client intake.
- Clio Manage: Offering enhancements such as visual matter stages and templates for simplified matter creation.
- Email Integration: Seamless integration with Gmail and Outlook for sending emails within Clio Manage.
- Mobile App: Significant improvements for case management, document uploads and billing, on the go.
- Clio Payments: Revolutionising payment processing with multiple payment options, including Apple Pay, Google Pay, BACS bank transfer, and flexible instalment plans for clients and law firms.
Clio significantly reduces billing-to-payment delays by enabling firms to incorporate secure payment links and QR codes in emails and invoices, providing a range of payment options, and simplifying one-time payments and recurring plans. Auto-reminders streamline the payment process, resulting in faster transactions and reduced administrative burdens.
“We’re excited to introduce this series of product enhancements that will have an immediate, positive impact on law firms’ growth and operational efficiency and meet evolving client expectations,” said Hemant Kashyap, Clio’s Chief Product Officer. “Just as important, we have a well-defined vision for tackling the next phase of innovation head-on. Creating value for our customers is a long-term journey, and we will continue to deliver tangible benefits at every step. With Clio, our customers are supported in becoming industry leaders across all aspects of their legal practice.”
To learn more about how Clio can help your law firm, check out clio.com/uk.