CILEx  National Awards Ceremony 2019, will be held at the award winning Madame Tussauds, London on Thursday 5 September 2019.
This year’s host will be Claudia Winkleman, one of the best-known broadcasters in the UK who regularly fronts the live television shows for both Red Nose Day and Sport Relief as well as her regular hosting of Strictly Come Dancing.
The CILEx National Awards showcase and celebrate the excellent work, and achievements, of CILEx members, supporters and stakeholder partners.
These exclusive awards recognise individuals, organisations and teams that are providing exemplary service, advice and support to those seeking access to justice. Celebrating the innovative recruitment and professional development practices that are widening access to a career in the legal profession to a more diverse audience.
CILEx has been celebrating the achievements of its members, their employers and partners for many years. We are proud to formally celebrate what we have always known, that we support and represent a wealth of talented people and organisations. We will be acknowledging those who are leading the way in an ever changing, forward thinking, professional legal services sector and whose work closely aligns to our mission, our vision and our values.
We encourage CILEx members, supporters and stakeholders to nominate yourselves, your colleagues or employers and help us to recognise and celebrate your success and the contribution you make to promoting the profession.
- Be recognised for your exceptional specialist technical knowledge and experience.
- Receive formal recognition for the excellent work that you do from CILEx, your peers, employers and legal sector representatives.
- Acknowledge and celebrate the professional development opportunities made available to you, and your colleagues, by your employer.
- Stand out from peers and competitors and raise your professional profile.
- Recognise and reward the hard work of colleagues, employers and peers who deliver excellent results for your clients, business and the public.
- Raise awareness of your status as an exemplary employer, showcase how you have set benchmarks for others to aspire to.
- Celebrate your contribution to widening access to justice, and to the legal profession.
Nominations close on 5 April 2019. For more information about the nomination process and award categories, visit our site: http://bit.ly/LFCNA19